RMBC Administrative Assistant Position
Hours: 10-15 hours/week
Schedule: Flexible providing that the duties are completed each week (particularly the weekly bulletin for Sunday services and the monthly calendar)
*You will be provided a laptop to use so that you can complete work at home, if you prefer to do so. Also, you will be subject to a background check.
- Must affirm the doctrinal position of Ragland Memorial Baptist Church (which is the Baptist Faith and Message 2000).
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with strong computer and word processing skills.
- Sunday bulletins and inserts: (layout, follow up with committee heads, as needed, copying, folding, and inserting)
- Committee Meeting and Event Calendaring; including attendance at Committee Heads planning meetings to facilitate calendaring (meetings held once per quarter).
- Website calendar updates
- Directory updates, updating membership rolls (as needed), and adding new phone numbers to the OneCall system
- Manage contracts with office machinery companies and be present during service appointments (Copy Fax & Pitney Bowes)
- Inventory Church office supplies regularly and order supplies, as needed.
- Pastoral, deacon, and committee chairperson support, as needed (not to exceed 3 hours per week)
- Coordinate cleaning personnel in conjunction with monthly calendar (advise when church events interferes with normal cleaning schedule and arrange work-around.)
- Create and make copies of funeral service programs as needed
- Mail bulletins, calendars, business meetings handouts, etc. to the shut-in members who cannot attend services
Contact: Please email resumes to email@example.com as soon as possible as we are interested in hiring soon.